While last year’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act includes tax changes for both individuals and businesses, this publication is specifically geared to individual taxpayers. It breaks down the law in easy-to-understand language. The publication highlights the changes that taxpayers will see on the 2018 federal tax returns they file in 2019.
This new publication provides important information about:
- Increasing the standard deduction
- Suspending personal exemptions
- Increasing the child tax credit
- Adding a new credit for other dependents
- Limiting or discontinuing certain deductions
Compass Consulting, PA, founder of Compass Checks is a certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, a CPA, and business financial consulting. Call us today at 919-510-5105